Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING WITH
ASIAN ADVENTURES, INDIA
1] There is no contract between the Company and the Client until the Company has received the full payment.
2] The Company has the right at any time and for any reason:
- a) To cancel the contract prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all monies paid by the Client without payment of any interest.
- b) To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, adventure activity, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published or to substitute an independent contractor (including hotel) of similar class if it isdeemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the Company shall not be liable for any damage, additionalexpense or consequential loss suffered by the clients or for any compensation claim.
3] Asian Adventures cannot be responsible for any improper services provided by any agency, Airline, Transport, Hotel, any provider of services including guides, for any injury, death, loss or damage which iscaused by the act or default of the management or employees of any Hotelier, Airline, Shipping Company,Coach owner/Coach Operator who are the Company’s independent Contractor arising outside our normalselection and inspection process or acts of Government authority, wars, civil/political disturbances, naturalcalamities (landslides, floods, earthquakes etc.), strikes, bandh or any delay or changes of itinerary includingextra expenses which the Client may incur as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
4] The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him for:
- a) Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss, and/or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused.
- b) Any act, omission, default of any independent contractor, hotelier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation,refreshment, transport or service for the client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- c) The temporary or permanent loss of or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression “ howsoevercaused”includes negligence on the part of any person.
5] No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour,holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the holiday tour, andshall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
6] The prices quoted in the itineraries have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of sending you the quote. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices quoted to you in its itineraries in case ofcurrency fluctuations, increase in cost of fuel, changes in current tax structure, ticket cost increases, transportcost increases due to change of route necessitated by factors beyond our control, before the date of departureor even during the tour and to surcharge accordingly. Whenever applicable all such increases must be paid infull before departure. This holds good for increase in costs by independent contractors.
7] For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try and advise you of these amendments prior to the start of the tour or on thetour.
8] Any additional stay in the hotel will be on clients’ account.
9] Vouchers once issued are non-refundable.
10] CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: Notice of cancellation must be made in writing directly to
Asian Adventures. The charges which will apply are those shown below:
Number of days before tour commencement Cancellation charge as % of total price
More than 45 days: 25% or deposit paid for package cost *
45-30 days: 50% of the package cost
29-20 days: 75% of the package cost
19 days and below including no-show: 100% of the package cost * Whichever is greater
No refund will be made after our tour has commenced or in respect of any tours, transfers and
accommodation or any other services not utilized.
The Indian Government has the right to revise any park entrance fees at any time and on such occasions, the prices quoted may be subject to change, as we do not have such a margin that will absorb these costdifferences.This will also apply if the Government announces any increase in taxes or airfares.
How to book
The booking of this itinerary is with Asian Adventures, India
To confirm your booking
Please send a 25% deposit by wire transfer (bank details will be furnished).
The balance is payable 45 days prior to the start of the tour. All payments have to be made to Asian Adventures at B-9 Sector-27, Noida – 201301. India.